Based in South London, L.T.T.C was established in 1984 and has over the years trained a vast number of teachers from around the world. The college prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols.
There are now over 50 partner schools worldwide which offer LTTC teacher training programmes. Students can take our courses by distance learning or in a classroom environment.
- ASET is a UK national awarding body recognised by:
- Department for Innovation, Universities and Skills (DIUS)
- Learning and Skills Council (LSC)
- Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA) in England
- Department for Education, Lifelong Learning and Skills / Dysgu Gydol Oes a Sgiliau in Wales
- Council for Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA) in Northern ireland
- Scottish Qualifications Authority (SQA) in Scotland
and by all other relevant government agencies and departments.
ASET works extensively across the UK and has a growing International network. In the UK more than 3,000 ASET learning programmes are delivered by over 700 licensed centres including FE colleges, universities, sixth form and community colleges, LEAs, employers, government agencies, training companies and not-for-profit organisations.
Accreditation and Affiliation
Each of our partner schools are accredited members of IATQI and are rigorously inspected annually to ensure they meet the high standards of tuition and course management required.
The College prides itself on the quality of its courses and the individual attention it provides every student who enrols.